17 June 2014

GUESS Seductive Eau De Toilette


Let me just tell you, perfumes are a valuable thing for me. I just love smelling good, and I love people who smell good! I wouldn't mind asking someone what perfume they're wearing if I like how it smells, because why deny myself some good perfume?

Anyway, let's get into this amazing perfume. GUESS Seductive Eau De Toilette is one of my favorite perfumes, I've had it for a while now, it's sort of sitting in my room as a decor at this point because I don't wanna use it but that's only cause I don't wanna finish it!


Now I'm warning you, I'm not the best when it comes to describing scents, and I might as well not even try, but this scent is just so good. It just smells classy, I don't know how to explain it, but it just smells like complete goodness! Here's how the GUESS website describes the scent: "A glamorous fragrance with flowery notes and a woody tinge. Sexy and sparkling, it combines perfectly with the skin and gives it irresistible and unique femininity". I totally agree with that description, so if you want to grab a new perfume for your collection, I'd definitely suggest you check this one out! 

The packaging isn't anything special, but it is quite clean, if you know what I mean. I do love the little heart dangling next to the logo, it adds a bit of mold to the bottle.  
I got this one on sale, but normally, this 75 ml bottle retails for GBP 54.00, stated on their UK website.

Am I the only one that hates it when a bottle of perfume finishes? What's your favorite perfume? 

10 comments:

  1. I have never tried this one out,but I would love to.
    Love your blog and hope that we could stay in touch!
    Xoxo Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch lovely! And sure, that would be great :) x

      Delete
  2. ooo i need to give this a sniff - sounds amazing!

    laurathroughthelens

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't even knew that guess made perfumes.it used to be my absolute favorite brand some years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, and this one is amazing haha! You should have a look at it, I think you'll like it x

      Delete
  4. I've never come across this perfume before but I'll definitely look out for it next time I go shopping, i'll give it a spritz! My favourite perfume at the moment is Miss Dior! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you definitely should! I've actually never smelled it before even though I've seen it and the packaging is adorable! x

      Delete
  5. I always wondered if it is a nice fragrance. I really have to try it!
    My favorite is Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. <3

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should! Ooh sounds fancy! I'll definitely give it a sniff next time I catch it while shopping x

      Delete

Follow Me on Instagram: