2 April 2016

This Month's Music Favorites #1

Hey guys! Since it's time for a monthly favorites, I thought I'd try something different than what I normally do. This month, I decided to combine some of my favorite tunes into a playlist and share that with the world, since music is one of my favorite things for sure!



I had a look at what music I've been listening to the most in March and what I've really enjoyed, and so I ended up with a playlist filled with a combination of House tunes. Give it a listen and let me know what you guys think!



Here's a list of the 10 tracks that are on the playlist:
  • The Him - Feels Like Home (feat. Son Mieux)
  • Major Lazer - Light It Up (feat. NYLA & Fuse ODG) [Remix]
  • Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix)
  • Shaggy - It Wasn't Me (Le Boeuf Remix)
  • DJ Snake - Middle (feat. Bipolar Sunshine)
  • John Newman - Come And Get It (Embody Remix)
  • Freedom Fry - Shaky Ground (Feast. Remix)
  • Kygo - Stay (feat. Maty Noves)
  • Michael Calfan - Nobody Does It Better
  • Klingande - Losing U

I also wanted to add some more songs I've been loving (in case you really enjoyed the tunes from the playlist). These are a mix of different genres, because my music taste is all over the place, it's okay...

  • DNCE - Cake By The Ocean 
  • G-Eazy - Me, Myself & I (feat. Bebe Rexha)
  • ZAYN - PILLOWTALK 
  • Sia - Cheap Thrills 
  • The Chainsmokers - Don't Let Me Down (feat. Daya)
  • WALK THE MOON - Shut Up And Dance

Okay, that's enough. (Unless you still want more songs, then my SoundCloud account is always there).

Thanks for reading guys! Let me know which song was your favorite and what you think of the playlist!

31 comments:

  1. I love your song selection! My favourites right now are definitely Light It Up, Pillowtalk and Cheap Thrills! I guess we have a similar taste in music right??

    Christina ♡ from Okay Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting song recommendations!! Thanks for these!! x

    https://dreamingoffithavenue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post :) I always wanted to post my favourite songs of the month but though maybe it wouldn't fit in the rest of the blog :P maybe I'll do it one day

    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it if you really want to!! It's always fun to change things up a bit x

      Delete
  5. i also like major lazer, dj snake and kygo!! they're the best
    have a great day
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh,it's just me,myself and i :P Great post dear! :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a great idea for a blog post!:) I've been in love with everything by G-Eazy lately, even though I usually never listen to rap, lol. Thank you so much for sharing, beautiful!

    http://www.yuliannova.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! His songs are really good, though. Thanks for reading, love x

      Delete
  8. Amazing review dear!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog, so I follow back with pleasure ;)

    My blog "Demilla". Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post, dear!! .x

    www.fayeisabella.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this playlist! Perfect for this spring season :) Thank you so much for your sweet feedback on my latest post. I would love to follow each other!
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list! Thanks for sharing these tracks!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also follow you on GFC! Thank you!

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love pillowtalk by Zayn Malik. Great selection... I need to update my playlist. awesome stuff

    www.rshanphonsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love DNCE Cake by the ocean , I constantly listen to it while I'm driving. You have some great songs on your list. xx
    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for sharing your favs! I'm always looking for new music :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i just follow u on gfc, mind to followback?
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I couldn't agree more with most of your choices !I really like Mike P.
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. There's nothing I love more than discovering new music. And I am so loving your playlist. I definitely will be adding some of these songs to my everyday run.

    Kia / KTS
    www.houseofkts.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. great selection!
    following you in GFC, I hope your follow me back
    Regards dear
    xoxo
    http://www.pandoraglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very great playlist ! Love it !! Have a lovely week ! ♥

    Suzanne xx
    Please check my blog : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool playlist, thx for sharing. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  23. I know some of the songs here. I'll listen to the other songs. Thanks for sharing! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for putting this I'm loving few of the songs already. I like The Him, Zayn and Sia. Great blog!! New follower!!

    Emmi M - justemzs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much for dropping by my place and leaving such a nice comment. Already followed you on GFC #53 Please keep in touch.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Follow Me on Instagram: