I've been nominated by the lovely Nataša for the Liebster Award, and she wrote down some really interesting questions for me to answer! Sora also nominated me for the award, but unfortunately, I saw it after I had already wrote the post.. However, thanks for the nomination, girls!
I'll leave all the details for this, along with my questions and nominees down below! I hope you enjoy getting to know me a little better!
1. How did you decide to start a blog?
2. Are you proud of your blog right now or you think you could do it better?
3. Is there anything you don't like about blogging?
I don't think there is? I thoroughly enjoy doing it and being a part of it!
I always imagine myself creating content that I would enjoy reading, which is what motivates me to do good on this blog! I wanna always be proud of the posts I write.
I can't think of something specific right now, haha. However, I will say that I feel really blessed with everything that I do have, even if I don't have everything I want!
Hmm, tough question! I think if it was someone alive, it would be Benedict Cumberbatch, haha! That's the first person that came to mind. I love his acting, especially on Sherlock (aah, one of my favorite shows), and I think it would definitely be an interesting dinner..
The first thing that I thought of is "Head in the clouds, but my gravity's centered" (that's actually my Instagram bio) which is part of Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood. I love those guys so much, they're one of my favorite bands! The lyrics, to me, mean that even though I dream big and want to achieve some amazing things, I have to stay focused and deal with reality and actually make it happen. Overall, music is a really big part of my life and I definitely get attached to songs and lyrics a lot.
Definitely dyeing my hair silver/platinum blond! I see everyone doing it these days, and they look amazing with that hair colour, but I can't imagine myself ever doing it!
I don't think I really have one :( They're all great but cartoons aren't really my thing..
I'd love to work in the makeup industry, but something that also relates to business/marketing.. Maybe PR? I'm still trying to figure it out! If any of you reading this has a job related to those things, tell me what you think of it? Help a little girl out, haha.
Dear nominees, to accept your Liebster Award you should thank the Liebster blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Okay, now we would like to set some rules for the nominated bloggers.
Here are the rules you have to follow:
1 - Show your gratitude towards the blog that has nominated you and link back to that blog in your post.
2 - Answer the 11 questions posted for you by that blog.
3 - Nominate 11 new bloggers in your post, who have less then 200 followers.
4 - Ask 11 unique questions to new bloggers.
5 - Inform them by commenting your post link in their comment section.
- Land of permanent bliss
- Violeta Lyskoit
- Indie Suns
- Yours Truly, NY
- Bear & Berries
- The Heba
Questions For Nominees:
- Who's your favorite beauty or fashion blogger/vlogger?
- If you could change one thing about makeup, what would it be?
- What's your favorite makeup product?
- What motivates you to write posts?
- If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, and have a conversation with them, who would it be?
- What's a thing you must do each morning when you wake up?
- What's your favorite song at the moment?
- If you could have one thing in the world, anything you want, what would it be?
- What's one thing you want to achieve before this year ends
- What is the last movie you watched?
- What is the last song you listened to?